Digital Marketing Intern
GCS Network brings together cyber security companies and service providers to unite the global cyber security ecosystem. The main goal of this directory website is to be the all-in-one source to keep visitors updated about the cyber security industry. Would you like to be part of our team as a Digital Marketing Intern? Don't be late! Let's send your CV with a cover letter today.
Digital Marketing Intern
Thank you for stopping by. Nice to have you here.GCS Network is an all-in-one directory listing website for the cyber security ecosystem. We are carefully curated an online directory for the cyber security ecosystem. The mission of GSC Network is to be a go-to digital platform that connects the missing dots in the cyber security ecosystem at a global level.
*For more: globalcybersecuritynetwork.com/about-us/
What We Do
GCS Network brings together cyber security companies and service providers to unite the global cyber security ecosystem. The main goal of this directory website is to be the all-in-one source to keep visitors updated about the cyber security industry.
GCS Network provides only high-quality content, gather the most valuable resources, interview the taught leaders, and list only trusted cyber security industry players and services on category-based listing directories for end users, business leaders, global cyber security practitioners, individual consultants, and cyber security service providers.
- Type: Internship (Paid)
- Length: 6 months
- Time: 3 days/week
- Work Type: Online
In This Role, You Have The Opportunity To:
- Learn how to use WordPress effectively.
- Learn how to drive powerful Global brand activation in cyber security markets and contribute to business activities in rapidly developing social media channels.
- Working with experienced teams to create innovative ideas and understand the needs of our startup
- Participate actively in executing research and outreach activities across all digital ecosystems. Maintenance and updating of cyber security data
- Learn the basics of SEO and social media management
- Access to online learning materials and tools like SemRush, Ahrfs, Canva, Ryte, etc.
- Team activities, regular sector events and networking opportunities
- Monthly one-to-one learning sessions about SEO & Project Management
- Prepare contents by using and coordinating available resources to achieve required results by ensuring effective deployment of materials
- Support implementation of internal and executive communication.
- Act as a strategic partner to the business with the GCS team and support implementation of communications strategies in own area of expertise
- Support associate engagement projects and campaigns by closely collaborating with third-party agencies
- Being capable of following up on the business processes and agenda of department plans
- Research and learn rising trends in cyber security sectors to create content
Requirements For This Internship Position
- 2nd or 3rd-year undergraduate student in relevant disciplines (English Language and Literature, Management, Communication, Marketing,
- Social Science departments or relevant departments)
- Able to work 3 days a week
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Turkish is required for the content management part of the job.
- Good level of MS Office Applications
- Ability to work effectively as a part of a team
- Self-motivating, action & result oriented, strong communication and analytical thinking skills
- Team worker, problem solver, detail-oriented and decision maker
- Strong desire to learn & develop themselves professionally
- A proven record of personal achievements would be beneficial. (i.e. high grades, scholarships, university projects, club activities, extra-curriculum activities etc.)
- Location: Istanbul, Turkey (Anatolian side)
- Any trusted digital marketing certificate like Google Digital Garage certificate would be nice.
Why Should You Join GSC Network Team as an Intern?
If you want to be part of a new adventure and are curious about opening up new possibilities in a startup ecosystem, our brand-new brand is the perfect match for you. We like to do things differently here; we always respect our boundaries and culture. If you’re friendly and as passionate as us about opening up new possibilities, apply now!
If you’d like to apply for this internship position, please send your CV with a cover letter and include “Code: Mar-Int-6” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your CV and cover letter only in English.
*Published on 16 Oct 2023.